|News and Resources
What's New | In the News | Village Voice Newsletters | Links
Non-profit organizations and community groups are invited to have their website links included on this page. Contact the Village Office at email@example.com to have your homepage included.
What's New in Cremona?
- Posted March 18, 2019 - The Village Of Cremona Bulk Water Filling Station is now open. To use the new filling station please contact the Village Office to set up an account and PIN number. Existing accounts can be set up by calling 403-637-3762. All new accounts must be set up in person by company proprietor during regular office hours.
- 2019 Assessment Notices were mailed out on March 8, 2019. Please watch for yours over the next couple of weeks. Final date for assessment complaint is May 14, 2019. For concerns regarding your assessed value, contact the Village Assessor, Steve Washington, 403-764-3357.
- Are you interested in volunteering with seniors? Bethany Didsbury is currently recruiting for compassionate volunteers to support a variety of programs within the Bethany Didsbury building. If you would like any further information on how you can become involved, please contact Cora Schneberger, Coordinator Volunteer Services at 403.335.4775 or by emailing Cora.Schneberger@bethanyseniors.com.
- The Village of Cremona is offers E-billing and Preauthorized billing program. We invite you to enroll to receive your monthly utility billing via e-mail or direct debit from your bank account. Details on our Community Services-Utilities page.
- If you live in the Alberta Forest Protection Area within Mountain View County you require a provincial permit to conduct a burn. Fire Ban information can be obtained on the Mountain View County website.
- The Village of Cremona uses Can Pak Environmental for their Solid Waste Pick-up Services. Services include Curbside Single Stream Blue Bin Recycling, and Curbside Green Bin Composting.
- Remember to check out our interactive Calendar of Events to see what's coming to our area next!
In the News
News Archives 2015 - 2017
The Village Voice Newsletters