|News and Resources
What's New | In the News | Village Voice Newsletters | Links
Non-profit organizations and community groups are invited to have their website links included on this page. Contact the Village Office at email@example.com to have your homepage included.
What's New in Cremona?
- Are you interested in volunteering with seniors? Bethany Didsbury is currently recruiting for compassionate volunteers to support a variety of programs within the Bethany Didsbury building. If you would like any further information on how you can become involved, please contact Cora Schneberger, Coordinator Volunteer Services at 403.335.4775 or by emailing Cora.Schneberger@bethanyseniors.com.
- We are happy to announce that J. Dr. LeRoux is now providing service to Cremona. Dr. LeRoux will be coming to Cremona on an as needed basis for the time being. Please watch for notices. Dr. LeRoux will be in Cremona on January 19 and 26. For appointments please call 403-560-1606. Clinics will be held on Fridays starting at 8 a.m. The clinic phone number is 403-560-1606.
- More great medical news! Carstairs Family Pharmasave will be working with Dr. Leroux's medical clinic to provide pharmacy services to Cremona. Prescription deliveries will happen after his clinics on Fridays to the Village Office between 1:00-1:30 p.m. Times may change depending on how busy the clinics become.
- The Village of Cremona is offers E-billing and Preauthorized billing program. We invite you to enroll to receive your monthly utility billing via e-mail or direct debit from your bank account. Details on our Community Services-Utilities page.
- If you live in the Alberta Forest Protection Area within Mountain View County you require a provincial permit to conduct a burn. Fire Ban information can be obtained on the Mountain View County website.
- The Village of Cremona uses Can Pak Environmental for their Solid Waste Pick-up Services. Services include Curbside Single Stream Blue Bin Recycling, and Curbside Green Bin Composting.
- Remember to check out our interactive Calendar of Events to see what's coming to our area next!
In the News
News Archives 2015 - 2017
The Village Voice Newsletters